We love the people in our community and will always want to put them as a priority. In fact we will want to do whatever we can to encourage people from the community to partner with us. There are however many ways people from other areas can serve on a short term basis or longer. Contact Carly Nicodemus at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-216-3186 if you feel God would want you to use your gifts in these areas.
- Help with work projects on the facilities (construction, repair, and maintenance
- People to work with children
- People to work with young people
- Nursery and pre-school workers on Sundays
- People to help with food purchasing and preparation for the church events
- People to help provide transportation using our vehicles
- People to work in organizing things for homeless ministries
- Ministry teams of course ( see that segment of the website}
- Cleaning and community service
- Free counseling and social services to help people in the community
Come live at Urban Hope for a summer to be trained in cross-cultural, urban ministry. Join our staff and community to form lasting relationships with neighbors, be challenged in your faith and grow your heart for the overlooked in the city. Apply for an internship.
If you desire a more immersive urban ministry experience, join the Studies in Urban Ministry program (SUM). You will have the opportunity to live in Philadelphia for 4.5 months and travel to other northeast cities to train in urban ministry.
If you are seeking a full-time staff position, please fill out and submit this Application.