Come spend 9 months in Philadelphia as an intern and be stretched in your ministry skills especially relating to sharing your faith and discipling new believers! Our 9 month internship is designed for people who raise support and who commit to living here in our community for the 9 months to discover whether God has called them to inner-city ministry and to see if it is a good fit for them. We like to start our 9 month internships in September each year and many people move in sometime during August, but this timing can be flexible.
Who Can Apply?
Anyone who has finished college or vocational training and is able to raise support for the 9 months they are in Philadelphia.
What Will I do?
- You will grow and be stretched through many different experiences and opportunities
- You will be serving in one main area in ministry: children, youth, music, special events, etc.
- You will be part of the Shepherd’s team (our leadership group that is responsible for discipleship and follow-up in our church)
- You will be working as a team with the other leaders to reach the community for Christ. Being part of a good team is essential to long-term ministry and for your own spiritual growth and enrichment.
- You will help lead visiting ministry teams as they learn to share their faith
- You will have goals of making contacts on specific streets that you are assigned to in the community
How Can I Apply and Learn More About This Opportunity?
Click link, Internship Application to download application.
Click link, Internship Reference Forms 2016 to download reference forms.
For more information contact Logan Conley: email@example.com