Tuesday nights from 6:30 – 8:30pm
Come join us for a small group bible study! A time were you can grow in your relationship with Jesus and fellowship with others that desire to follow Jesus together.
Women & teen girls meet in the church (210 East Tioga St.)
Men & teen guys meet in the community center across the street from the church (203 East Tioga St.)
The Five W’s:
- Welcome – time of sharing and fellowship which includes dinner
- Worship – through prayer and praises
- Witness – discussing who we are sharing Christ with
- Word – discussion time in the Bible seeking to apply it to our lives
- Walk – Commitment to Grow Groups (Small accountability groups to help believers encourage each other to grow)
Childcare is provided for kids 0 – 4 years of age. Kids Family Group meets at the same time for kids ages 5 – 12.